Seamlessly transition from indoor to outdoor spaces with Centor Bi-Fold Doors Perfect for both residential and commercial applications, the patented design allows complete flexibility in specifications from a single panel to multiple panels with widths as wide as 50ft!
Centor's unique folding design embraces unobstructed expansive views, as there are no intermediate frames. Used as either interior or exterior doors, Centor's durable extruded aluminum panel and frame parts together with high-grade stainless steel hardware, provide easy operation and long lasting satisfaction with minimum maintenance.
Centor Bi-Fold Doors are available in white, bronze or satin anodized frame with custom colors supplied on request. Bottom tracks can be surfaced or recessed as required. Various glazing options are offered, including tinted, laminated and impact resistant glass. www.centorarchitectural.com
- Surface or recessed bottom track details
- Stainless steel hardware and overhead rollers
- Several glass options available including insulated
- Custom hardware available
- Secure three-point locking system and twin bolt locking
- Smooth operation
- Extruded aluminum frame and panel parts
- large spans in excess of 24' available
- Custom sizes available.