Roller Shutters offer many benefits, the most significant being hurricane protection. Other benefits include security, sun shading and privacy. Oran Ltd uses MaestroShield products. Engineered to be the best, MaestroShield End Retention Roll Down Hurricane Shutters are designed for strength and beauty. These shutters have been rigorously tested and certified and span industry leading widths up to 262" and heights up to 252". This versatile system offers the choice of slat venting, multiple colors and a wide array of motors and electronics that will seamlessly provide comfort and convenience.
For new build or renovation projects, Oran Ltd offers the 2-in-1 window/roller shutter combination, which has the added advantage of a "one-time" product that will answer your window and security requirements together. 2-in-1 units are available for both aluminum and UPVC window installations.
- End retention and Non-End Retention Versions
- Vented and Non-Vented 56mm Slats
- Idlers with Stainless Steel Idler Bearings
- Mounting plates are Polyurethane Powder Coated to resist corrosion
- Impact hood Components
- Perfect for garage door applications
- Operation choice of manual crank handle, motorized push button or remote controlled, with additional options for manual overrides
- Maintenance programs are available
- End Retention
- Approved up to 21 ft. wide and 12ft. high
- Reinforced aluminum Slide Rails
- End Retention Slat Locks engineers from high-strength Nylon 6/6
- Rivets attach End Retention Slat Locks to Slat
- Custom sizes only. Custom colors available (Royalbond).